Imprint Academic, 28 Feb. 2013.
‘In the Name of the People: Pseudo-democracy and the spoiling of our world’
by Ivo Mosley.
Copyright © Ivo Mosley, 2013
The moral rights of the author have been asserted.
No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form
without permission, except for the quotation of brief passages
in criticism and discussion.
Published in the UK by
Imprint Academic, PO Box 200, Exeter EX5 5YX, UK
Distributed in the USA by
Ingram Book Company,
One Ingram Blvd., La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
A CIP catalogue record for this book is available from the
British Library and US Library of Congress
- Is ‘democracy’ really democracy?
- ‘Representative democracy’: Establishing the illusion.
- Representative government as a home-grown product.
- Case study: How debt came to rule the world.
- Representative government II: The export model.
- The oligarchy today: Corporations and governments.
- Democracy and good government.
‘Representation in England, designed to shield the people against oppression, has been gradually changed into a representation to shield oppression against the people.’ – John Taylor of Caroline, Virginia (American Founding Father).
The ‘sovereign people’ is fast becoming a puppet.