Imprint Academic, 2003.
‘Provocative Stuff!’ – Andrew Morrod, Daily Mail.
Democracy as a form of government is open to corruption like any other.
Ivo Mosley looks at methods and deceptions in representative democracy, as well as insights from political thinkers of the past, in an attempt to understand some of the corruptions at work in democracy today.
1. Democracy and its Corruptions
2. Communism and Fascism
3. Corporations and the Corporate State
4. Serving the Corporate State
5. Plundering the Nations
6. Eyeball to Eyeball: the ‘Fight Against Evil’
7. The Rule of Law
8. International Law
9. Epilogue: War without End, Amen
Publisher: Imprint Academic, PO Box 1, Thorverton EX5 5YX